Friday, 7 March 2014

Fairytale Tag


Hello!

I got tagged for the first time by my beautiful housemate and friend Amy, and I'm very glad she's made me write another blog post! Life, uni and work just keep on getting in the way and I've been very neglectful. 

Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
No, if I'm honest. Everyone is hyper-critical of themselves. I do think I'm strong, determined and loyal, which hopefully are traits more valuable than looks. My mum and my boyfriend think I'm beautiful though, and they matter most to me.


Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
SLEEP OHMYGOD. Not enough that's for sure. My brain never shuts up, but I now have a whole sleep kit including meditation books, herbal tablets and special tea. One day I will not feel tired and it will be marvellous I tell you. 

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
Nope, I am a fully fledged adult now.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?

I do like to be beside the seaside. And I like running and woodland walks. So yes, yes I do. Thanks for asking.

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
Strangers? No, I don't want to get kidnapped, but I do find it pretty easy to talk to anyone. That's different to trust though. I don't think you can trust a stranger.


The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?
Yeah probably, more fool me.

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Someone who is passionate and excited by life

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
Many hours of my life to the megabus.

The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?
Other people's hair in the shower. I'm literally cringing whilst writing this. Ew.

Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?

No, they would almost definitely die...Me and my brother once had a venus fly trap but we tried to make it eat raisins and it died. Clearly neither of us are cut out to be parents.

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
Yes, at home I have two cats, Oscar and Bert and they are sho cute. I loveeee them. One day I'm going to have a pug because I nearly pass out with excitement every time I see one. 

Bluebeard - What is your weak point?
I put huge amounts of pressure on myself. I also am a control freak and take on too much.


Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?
My main wish is that I will figure out what I want in life and I will be successful and happy. That feels like a lot to ask for sometimes.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
Ooh I don't know. Sometimes I feel older than I am, but the other day my seminar tutor said my mind was in the gutter when I laughed at him saying he needed to suck on something to stop coughing. COME ON THAT'S FUNNY.

The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?
Photographs of me and my dad, along with a locket I got for my 18th birthday.


Gold Mary & Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
Hard worker. 


The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend? What would you do for them?

I feel like I am lucky and have lots of close friends. I'd bake them cakes and go to the end of the world for them. If I wasn't busy. 

The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
Sensitive? I don't know. I'm definitely emotional. If I'm sad, or stressed I'll cry, if I'm angry I'll shout. Sometimes I'll just have a strop.

Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?
Endless patience and some tough love. Fanks mum.

The Twelve Dancing Princesses / The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
Yes. Even more so if they're fancy dress. 

The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
Yeah I get well stroppy when I can't find something to wear. 

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave? 

I'm the only person at home who is not scared of spiders. Including my 6 foot 16 year old brother. I'm freakin' fearless mate.


I tag Shayne from Queen of All You See!
Lots of love,
Rosie x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment