Friday, 27 December 2013

Christmas Make Up

Hello!


I've always been a foundation-mascara-eyeliner kind of girl, but recently I've been branching out a bit and experimenting with some sparkley Christmas themed eye make up. Here's what I did and what I used:

I started off with foundation all over, then applied Benefit Boing eye primer all over my lid, into the corner and onto the lower lash line.

I then used Max Factor Smokey Eye Effect eyeshadow in purple dust all over my eyelid and blended up on the the bone. 


 My final steps were to add gold dust eyeshadow by GOSH all over and blend across the outer corners of my eyes, and add mascara and eyeliner.



What are you wearing for the festive season?
Lots of love,
Rosie x
ps. I don't have a reply button on my blog... does anyone know how I can fix this? Sorry for not replying to comments!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment