Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Liebster Award


Hello!
Sorry it's been a while...

The other day I got a great comment from the lovely Alice saying she'd nominated me for the Liebster award! It was very exciting even though I didn't know what it was, but this is how it works;

Nominate someone with less than 200 followers
Put the Liebster Award logo somewhere in your blog post so others can see
Write 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
Link the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 other bloggers
Write 11 questions for those bloggers to answer


Here are the facts about me
  1. I've played the saxophone since I was 8 and am the Social Secretary for my uni's big band
  2. I have two jobs, one at a football stadium and one at a club night
  3. I'm a vegetarian and haven't eaten meat since I was about 11
  4. I want to travel to Australia after I graduate
  5. When I was eight I wanted to be an archaeologist
  6.  I'm obsessed with Four in a Bed
  7. I  like long distance running
  8. I'm extremely squeamish
  9. I'm massively lusting over the Michael Kors Miranda Tote
  10. I finally joined 2013 and got an actual smart phone (HTC One Mini). Instagram here I come
  11. One of my most treasured possessions is a locket that my best friends bought me for my 18th birthday
Alice's Questions
If you could move to any country, where would you pick?
Ooh, that's tricky. I want to travel to lots of places because I haven't been abraod too often, but if I were moving I think I'd go to America.
 Do you prefer white or black?
Black. My wardrobe is essentially a collection of little black dresses.

How many different mascara's do you own?
At the moment, three. My all time favourite is 'They're Real' by Benefit, but I'm currently using Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless. I also own Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara.

Hearts or stars?
Stars. One of my favourite song lyrics is "you are the stars I navigate home by." It's from Dear Friends by Elbow.

What is your favourite drink?
Italian Job Cocktail

Where would be your dream wedding destination?
Neuschwanstein in Germany...it's a fairytale castle!

Whats your favourite tool to apply makeup?
I really like ecotools brushes

What is your favourite make-up brand?
I'd have to say Max Factor because I always use their foundation and I do love it. But if I had more money to spend I would definitely shop around, I love Benefit products and I'm dying to try Smashbox Cosmetics.

Do you have a unique talent?
I'm a pretty good baker, does that count!?

Ugg boots or dolly shoes?
Dolly shoes! In my opinion Uggs are for hangover days.

What is your favourite day of the week?
Saturdays.


Here are my nominations:

and the questions...


What is your favourite season?
Which do you prefer, lipstick or eyeshadow?
Tea or coffee?
Do you have any Christmas traditions?
If you could go on holiday anywhere, where would it be?
Do you own any pets?
Worst fashion moment?
If you had to lose either your hearing or your sight, which would it be?
What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
What made you start your blog?
What would you like to have done by the time you're 30?
Thank you very much to Alice for nominating me! Go and have a read of her blog, it's great.
Lots of love,
Rosie x



1 Comment:

Shayne said...

please teach me how to bake :D im a frustrated baker, this Christmas I will attempt to make at least one dessert :P congrats on your liebster nomination rosie :) and thank you so much for nominating me too!

Post a Comment