Thursday, 28 November 2013

Day To Night Outfit Post

Hello!

Last weekend my mum came to stay in Brighton. We went out and about in town and did some Christmas shopping, then went for dinner and cocktails at a fabulous vegetarian restaurant called Food for Friends. With Mum being on hand to be my resident photographer for a couple of days, and an excuse to dress up a bit, a double outfit post was the obvious result!


Jacket- Zara
Top- Urban Outfitters 
Skirt- Republic
Tights- River Island
Boots- Barratts
Necklace- Hero and Cape
Bag- Primark


Blouse- Primark
Skirt- Miss Selfridge
Boots- Vintage

Lots of love,
Rosie




1 Comment:

Shayne said...

boots fit you well :) i dont own a lot and not wear them often, its not very common here in my country since its almost always hot here ^^ but im thinking of maybe getting one and trying to make it work on me again. i feel like they make me look shorter than i already am ^^ any tips?

Post a Comment